Monday, February 25, 2013

Two From a Friend

These two cards both come from my dear friend Kelly in Canada and I absolutely adore them both!!! The one on the left is a valentine card from her and has Kewpie nailing a valentine letter on the door :) It reads "Please tack this notice on your door so everyone can see I've picked you out from all the world my valentine to be." So cute and so sweet. Put a smile on my face :) And the second one she sent me I absolutely LOVE! I have no clue what it is but it suits my taste in postcards perfectly...which is the bizarre. The only hint I have as to what it is, is in the top left corner of the back where it says "Zander Institue, New York City 1908"....hmmmm...A woman in a cage in an institute...may have to do some research. Thanks Kelly you made my day!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I totally want to know what the hell that picture is about--you must share if you learn anything!

    ReplyDelete