Monday, March 25, 2013

Awesome Card From Great Britain!


This card comes from Alan in Great Britain and I have to say that I fell in love with it immediately :p Not just because it's creepy as hell and therefore right up my alley, but because it's homemade. This is Alan's partner pretending to be a serial killer or a stalker as part of a scavenger hunt they did for Flickr, lol. I LOVE it! And then the card just gets better! He's a book lover too and recently finished reading Barbara Kingsolver's Flight Behavior which I absolutely ADORED! He says "not bad"...my thoughts on the book are a bit more passionate than that, but I'm glad to find another person who's read the book and enjoyed it :) Oh, and I love the Jane Austen stamp too despite the fact that I'm not an Austen fan...*ducks tomatoes*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment