Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Place For My Cards


So since joining postcrossing, I wanted to get a little box to keep all of my postcards in. It's a really neat website and I've bought too many postcards already :p So I plan on sending out plenty and hopefully getting plenty in return. I wanted something that looked nice to keep them in and something unique, so I hit up Etsy. I found this little recipe card box from an adorable shop called Home Made Perfect! She has lots of unique little boxes like the one I got :) And other cute stuff too. I was worried that the box wouldn't be big enough to fit postcards, but it is! It's perfect size actually.
I also got some little alphabetized tabs to put in the box so I can sort the postcards by state or country. What I figured I'd do is if the card comes from the US, I'll sort it by state, if it's outside of the US, by country. Can't wait to fill up the box :D Still haven't received my first postcard from postcrossing, but two have been delivered, so I should have two on the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment