Monday, January 7, 2013

My First Card!

Yay :D I got my first card from Postcrossing finally and I absolutely love it :D It's just perfect. It came from Michelle in Pennsylvania, a fellow blogger. The postcard is just adorable and it made me think of Gray. I don't know if you read this blog, Debi, but if you do, you'll know it's because of the adorable pandas :p I love that she put the weather and the fact that it was snowing on there. I had a request from a girl in China that I put the weather on my card and didn't get why, but I see now that it's kind of neat to get that information :) Think I may do that with future cards! Can't wait to see what comes next in the mail!

2 comments:

  1. The first card is the most special card, imho. That is SUCH a cute card!! I've started adding the date and weather to most of my cards. It's just an added bit of information. Now, watch the cards come rolling in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Ev! I'll always remember this little card and it made me SO excited when it arrived :) You should've seen me!! I've started adding the weather and date too :) It's a neat little idea.

    ReplyDelete