Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Postcard from Germany

This postcard comes from Alex who lives in a small town in Germany a wee bit away from Munich. I'm learning to really love Postcrossing! Anyone who knows me knows I love gardening, reading and music. Well this postcard has a beautiful view of a farm and Alex has a farm where he grows potatoes! How cool is that? He also said in his card that he loves to read and listen to music and loves photography :) Another really cool stamp included with this one too!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from a fellow Postcrosser.
    It's great to both give and receive postcards through this wonderful website. I love that your passion is showing through in your writing. I wish you many happy postcards both given and received. I've made some absolutely wonderful friends all over the world through my swapping. I just haven't quite got the blog thing for postcards happening yet.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Isn't it an awesome website? I'm learning to really love it!! You should totally try blogging :) I've been blogging since 2007 and I love it. I started off as a book blogger and that's still mainly what I blog about at http://dream-stuff.com, but I blog pretty much about everything now. Great to meet you and hope to hear from you again!!

    ReplyDelete