Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Postcards From Japan

I've been lucky enough to start exchanging direct swaps with a super sweet woman from Japan named Tohko! This is what I'm really loving about Postcrossing. Not only am I getting to meet people from all over the world, but I'm getting to actually know people too! And getting to learn more about countries that I've always wanted to go to! Like Japan! I've had a long term obsession with Japan and me and Tohko have been exchanging emails now and I look forward to all of our emails :) The first card she sent me was a post of Mt. Fuji!

Oh this card just blew me away!! She wrote about seeing Mt. Fuji and how much it blows her away every time she sees it and I can only imagine how amazing that must be. And I LOVE the stamp!!! If that weren't enough, today I got ANOTHER card from her!!!! Wait until you see how awesome this little card is :D


It's Tokyo tower!! With a cute little stamp on the card and even more amazing stamps :D I'm so excited about all of this awesome Japanese goodness :D And even more excited that I've made an awesome new Japanese friend :) Now I just need to figure out how to get these stamps off...does anyone have any good tips on removing stamps?

No comments:

Post a Comment